Question: Marvel movies! - lostastrophysicist
Okay, I’ve still not seen IM2 or the Incredible Hulk, but here we go:
- Oohh….torn between Thor/Jane and Tony/Pepper. Because Thor/Jane is adorable - they are the couple in the corner cooing over each other that you really wish you could be annoyed at but they’re just so damn sincere and cute that you can’t - but Tony/Pepper has so much going on with it, they are snarky and explosive and my headcanon is that the majority of their fights are because they enjoy it.
- Steve/Tony - hands up anyone who was surprised. No one? Good. I have always liked this pairing - and the fact that in one universe they are canonically married and the craptasticness that was Civil War didn’t happen as a direct corellation doesn’t hurt - but movie-verse has given me so many more feels, because movie!Steve and movie!Tony are different from their comic counterparts, and so the relationship needs to be different. And the Avengers just kind of…hammered that home for me. Aaaand…..I will do a proper post on my feels for these two in an actual post and having got the IM movies on DVD so I can fact check properly.
- Fic has made me like Pepper/Natasha.
- Steve/Tony/*Pepper/Bucky/Bruce*[delete as appropriate] - no, seriously, I cannot pick just one of them for the third. They all add something different and they’re all good.
- Tony&Bruce, and Steve&Thor and Steve&Bucky - yes, Steve gets two bros.
- Can I do this by movie? Fuck it, I will.
- Iron Man: Tony/Pepper
- Thor: Thor/Jane
- Captain America: Steve/Peggy
- The Avengers: Coulson’s giant mancrush on Steve
- Um….my mind decided Darcy/Bruce should be a thing. And I rather think it’s cute. Even though they’ve never met. Shush.
- ….I may have read through the Steve/Loki tag on AO3 the other day DON’T JUDGE ME I THINK IT’S CUTE.
Pairing I dislike/don’t understand
- …I guess pairing Fury with any one? I don’t dislike or not understand any pairings really, though a lot I’m kind of ‘meh’ towards…